slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image slideshow image slideshow image slideshow image

Welcome to my photography blog!

Hi! I'm Jeni. I am a natural-light photographer based just south of Indianapolis. I specialize in families, seniors, kids, newborns...even pets! :) I love capturing personalities, stolen glances, and mischievous moments. My favorite thing is when my clients love their pictures, when they tell me that I have captured the essence of their family...it's why I do what I do. I think we can all agree that life moves fast...way too fast. I would love to help stop time for even just a moment and help you create a memory you can cherish forever. I can assure you that sessions with me will be laid back. I can be a bit of a goof and sometimes will be seen laying on the ground or acting crazy to get the shot. I want you to be comfortable, and most importantly, have FUN!

I currently reside on the south side of Indianapolis with my husband, 3 year old son Connor, and our beagle Bella. I am thrilled to be taking this journey into photography. It is truly my passion and where I feel led to be. I am so thankful for the encouragement I have received from family and friends. They have been instrumental in me following this dream and I am forever grateful. The Lord says, "I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you."-- Psalm 32:8

I would be thrilled to capture some of the blessings in your life. Please visit my website at www.jenischroederphotography for prices, galleries, contact info, and openings. You can also visit me on facebook at www.facebook.com/jenischroederphotography.com Thanks for stopping by!

Baby Ford

This little sweetie was a gem to photograph. At 3 weeks old, he is the oldest "newborn" I've ever shot so he was pretty much awake the whole time. His grandma Julie goes to our church and is a sweet friend of mine and his mommy was in town visiting so Julie asked if I could run over and get some pictures. Of course I jumped on it...any time I can hold and take pictures of a sweet baby I am all over it, and let me tell you, Ford is sweet!





0 comments:

Post a Comment